Sunday, November 30, 2014

WIN or LOSE...Cook on!

8 of 171 recipes...
63 to go...

I've enjoyed experimenting in my kitchen with the recipes out of this book, and I'm very thankful for all the wonderful dishes that we've been able to indulge and savor.  I began to write little blurbs for all the following recipes and deleted them because none of them were positive or constructive; rather than explain in detail that what I didn't like and only write a little sentence of what I didn't enjoy.

Grapefruit Sections in Lavender Syrup &
Vanilla Custard
The vanilla custard was yummy and stayed in fridge for a couple days and was still just as yummy as the first day.



 Maraschino Cherries &
Momma's Manhattan
Cherry infused vodka is the final product from the maraschino cherries recipe and the vodka mixed with soda water is outstanding.  The cherries reminded me of a wapatui from high school.  I have a lot of vodka leftover, please share any yummy recipes.


Peach BBQ Mop &
Sticky Ribs
The 'low & slow' method used to cook these ribs made them ultra tender.  



Berry Apple Leather &
Stained Glass Cookies
The fruit leather reminded me of a fruit roll-up.  They were a hit with the boys in the house.


Cook on!

No comments:

Post a Comment